Italian DTT penetration Increases

Recent figures from GfK Marketing Services Italy show that DTT penetration has continued to grow.
During the period from February 2004 and July 2008 a total of 9,231,166 DTT receivers were  sold.
DTT STB’s accounted for 69.3% of the total and TV’s with integrated decoders and other DTT receiving devices made up the remaining 30.7%
Source: GfK Marketing Services Italia
Item added: 17th September 2008