Webinar on DVB-DASH
DVB-DASH, for the delivery of TV content via HTTP adaptive streaming, provides a profile of features defined in the MPEG DASH specification. The latest revision of DVB-DASH, published by ETSI in March 2018, adds features related to UHD.
The webinar is at 15:00 CEST on Wednesday 13 June 2018. It will last approximately one hour.
The webinar will have three sections:
- General introduction to DVB-DASH (TS 103 285 1.2.1)
- DVB-DASH player conformance points (TS 101 154 2.4.1)
- Deployments and use cases
Those following the webinar live will have an opportunity to post questions to the presenters via a chat interface. A recording of the webinar will be made available on our YouTube Channel.
Slides & Video
See DVB Webinars
- Simon Waller, Chief Standards Engineer at Samsung Electronics Research Institute UK
- Chris Poole, Lead Research Engineer at BBC R&D
- Martin Schmalohr, Researcher at IRT
Joining the webinar
No registration is required – simply visit: www.dvb.org/dash2018
It will be possible to join the event as of 14:45 CEST on Wednesday 13 June.