DVB offering expert guidance to IBC visitors
A new initiative from the DVB Project will allow visitors to IBC2019 to book a consultation with one of a panel of experts on a wide range of DVB-related topics. The “Meet the Experts” programme makes eleven leading members of the DVB community available at various times throughout the exhibition.
Panel of experts
A simple scheduling tool enables visitors to reserve a 20 minute appointment with one or more of the people below, depending on the topic(s) of interest. All have limited availability, however, so early booking is recommended.
> Click the names below to jump directly to the calendar for each individual expert
- Alexander Adolf – DVB-SI, content discovery, metadata, Generic Stream Encapsulation, Conditional Access, Simulcrypt, CI+
- Georg Nolte – DVB IPR module, patent pools, patent policy, all other patent topics related to DVB
- Gérard Faria – DVB’s physical layer satellite (DVB-S/S2/S2X), terrestrial (DVB-T/T2) and single illumination (DVB-SIS) solutions
- Martyn Lee – current and possible future DVB work items incl. transmission technologies, audiovisual coding, targeted advertising, security, etc.
- Muriel Deschanel – IPTV, OTT, IP streaming
- Paul Higgs – DVB-I, IP streaming, DVB-DASH, Multicast ABR
- Paul Szucs – video coding and delivery
- Peter MacAvock – DVB’s current priorities and future strategy
- Simon Tuff – audio coding and delivery, Next Generation Audio
- Vincent Grivet – HbbTV, hybrid platforms and targeted advertising
- Vittoria Mignone – DVB’s physical layer satellite (DVB-S/S2/S2X), terrestrial (DVB-T/T2) solutions
Other DVB representatives, including Head of the Project Office Eva Markvoort and Head of Technology Peter Siebert, will also be available on the DVB stand throughout IBC2019. For more information on see DVB@IBC2019.